Working with a wide variety of customers, we are constantly realising innovative individual solutions that could also be useful for others. We would like to share these with all interested parties: We are opening our toolbox and presenting a large selection of plugins - straight from the Blackbit developer's forge and available immediately in the Blackbit Shop.
We are always happy to share our knowledge and the fruits of our labour with anyone who is interested. We are happy when as many people as possible benefit from our work in terms of efficiency and when we can contribute to the realisation of projects. The plugins presented here are already in use and have proven themselves in practice. This is what the new Pimcore plugins can do:
Pimcore Plugin Digital Asset Management (DAM)
With our DAM plugin, you can consolidate and manage your digital assets particularly easily and utilise them across the entire platform. Ideal support for IT, marketing and sales.
Areas of application
- Give your customers and sales partners independent access to your product images and service documents
- Assign individual authorisations and protect your data from unwanted access
- Let your customers choose the product variant, resolution, format and colour profile themselves
- Set up a press portal and offer journalists an extensive image archive
- Import and export files
- Simple management of digital documents
- Preview function for videos and Office documents
- File search
- Enrichment of files with meta information
- Versioning and archiving of files
- Combination of files into packages (collections)
- Exchange of media with external service providers and suppliers
Pimcore Facebook Product Export Feed Plugin
Our add-on for the Pimcore Data Director, with which you can transfer your product data to Facebook in an export feed. You can assign the relevant fields of the feed within the Pimcore backend and change them if necessary - we already offer a comprehensive tutorial on how to use the virtual fields on our YouTube channel.
- Creation of product-based Facebook adverts
- Creation of Facebook shops
- Creation of product feeds that can be read by Facebook
Pimcore HubSpot E-Commerce Integration Plugin
With this plugin, you can synchronise data from customers, products and orders in HubSpot as contacts, products and offers respectively. The functions of the bundle are designed to work as standard with the e-commerce framework and can be easily customised to meet individual requirements.
- Automation of marketing activities, e.g.
- Send a customer satisfaction email two weeks after an order is placed
- Send a voucher to customers who have generated over EUR 100 in sales in the last three months
- Motivate customers who have not completed the order process to make a purchase with a voucher
- Business analyses/statistics on customers and products
- Export of customers, products and orders to HubSpot
Pimcore Rich Snippets Plugin
Enrich your Pimcore elements with rich snippet data and output them as JSON-LD. This data can be read by search engines such as Google so that your pages, e.g. for products, recipes, etc., are displayed in a special way in the search results. All rich snippet formats are supported.
You do not have to enter the data for the rich snippet fields again, but can refer to your existing fields, e.g. for article number, name, images, etc. It is also possible to change the data to be used in the rich snippet via callback functions that you can store directly within the Pimcore backend (so you don't have to make changes in any files).
- Highlight websites in Google search results (e.g. products, recipes, job adverts)
- Have product data crawled by Google Shopping
- Maintenance of rich snippet data in the Pimcore backend
- No duplicate maintenance, as existing fields can be referenced
Pimcore Reports: Access External Dataport Plugin
This module provides you with an additional user-defined report of the type "External database" in the Pimcore backend on the "User-defined reports" page. With the help of the plugin you can access external databases (e.g. the database of your ERP system, your online shop), on the other hand the plugin fixes a vulnerability of the standard SQL report adapter of Pimcore by also being able to execute complex statements for querying the Pimcore database (e.g. UNION statements). In addition, in combination with the Pimcore Data Director Bundle, you can not only display data from external databases, but also import them directly into Pimcore.
- Query data from external systems (e.g. from webshop/ERP system)
- Check whether exports from Pimcore have worked successfully
- Supports all SQL-based databases (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, OBDC etc.)
- Simple text field for entering the SQL query also enables complex SQL queries
Pimcore CMS Toolbox Plugin
This plugin comes with numerous document building blocks (area bricks) so that you can immediately start creating attractively designed CMS pages in the Pimcore documents. Many websites use similar basic components, just in their own style. Users of our toolbox can now easily create content according to their needs without having to develop specific components.
- Creation of websites and landing pages with ready-made components
- Included area bricks (document blocks):
- Plain Text
- Rich Text (WYSIWYG)
- Quotes (blockquote)
- Card (image + text)
- Geographical maps
- Dialogue window (Modal Windows)
- HTML/JS code (e.g. for integrating generated code from a SaaS provider)
You can find these plugins and more in our shop - Emre Gül will be happy to advise you comprehensively on the right solution for your e-business and work with you to set up a brand portal according to your requirements.